Only 3 ingredients, 5 steps, EASY PEASY
**Warning** These are very addictive & melt in your mouth!!
LOVE Recipes?? Follow me here for more! http://www.facebook.com/Pinky1130
Join us here for healthier recipes! —>>>
1 package of Oreo Cookies
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 pack Cooking Chocolate (Hershey’s Semi sweet chocolate chips the best)
1 Package of white chocolate chips (optional)
1. Place Oreo Cookies in a bag/blender and smash/blend until it is the consistency of dirt.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese into the smashed oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
5. Cover balls in chocolate then leave to set in the fridge. —
6. OPTIONAL-Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle over chocolate balls.
By Sylvia G. of SBC, Enjoy!!
☆ Follow me —> http://www.facebook.com/candice.ross1
Don’t just LIKE it, SHARE it so your friends see it! It also saves it in your Timeline Photo Album so it’s stored for later! Just click on the picture and click SHARE at the bottom. http://ow.ly/i/6YNsZ