Click **Share** to *Save* this Awesome Recipe to your Timeline!
1 bag Doritos (family size)
1 onion, diced
1 lb lean ground beef
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place salsa in a strainer to drain excess liquid while preparing beef.
2. Brown the ground beef with onion and garlic. Add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup of water. Stir until thickened and remove from heat.
3. In a large bowl, combine drained salsa, sour cream, soup and 1 cup of cheese. Add in beef and stir well.
4. Slightly crush Doritos (not completely). Layer 1 1/2 cups Doritos in the bottom of casserole dish (2 qt. square). Top with 1/2 of the beef mixture. Repeat layers. Finally top with an additional 1 to 1 1/2 ups Doritos and remaining cheese.
5. Spray bottom of a piece of foil with cooking spray and cover casserole. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, olive and/or sour cream as desired.
**Feel free to send me a FRIEND REQUEST or FOLLOW ME. I am always posting awesome stuff!**