Spinach and mushroom pancakes♥
✽♥ Be sure to SHARE to SAVE to your Timeline Photos to find later ♥✽
These delicious spinach and mushroom pancakes are packed with flavour and healthy greens.
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking: 25 min
200 g flour
125 ml (½ c) milk mixed with 125 ml (½ c) water pinch of salt
30 g butter, melted
5 ml (1 t) oil
10 g butter
250 g mushrooms, sliced
salt and pepper
250 ml (1 c) cream
5 ml (1 t) cornflower
100 g baby spinach
1. Pancakes: Whisk the flour and eggs together and gradually add the milk and water. Season with the salt and pour in the butter. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
2. Heat a little oil in a small nonstick frying pan. Ladle in a little batter, swirling the pan to cover the base. Cook for 2 minutes, flip over and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
3. Filling: In a separate frying pan heat the oil and butter and cook the mushrooms until golden. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in the cream.
4. Mix the cornflower with 5 ml (1 t) water in a small bowl to make a smooth paste. Pour into the cream mixture while stirring.
5. Add the spinach and when heated remove from stove.
6. Fold the pancakes into triangles and fill the pocket formed with the filling. Sprinkle grated cheese over and serve.
☆ Follow me —> http://www.facebook.com/candice.ross1