Nana Belle’s Deep Dish Raspberry Pie ( You can also use blueberries)♥
✽♥ Be sure to SHARE to SAVE to your Timeline Photos to find later ♥✽
Ingredients: 2 Pie crusts ( I use the Pillsbury ones in the refrigerator section)
2 Pints of Raspberries washed and dried.
3/4 cup of sugar
1. Take pie crusts out and allow to come to room temperature.
2. Pre-heat oven to 415
3.Place bottom crust in the pie pan.
4. Place the two pints of raspberry in a bowl with 3/4 cup of sugar. Mix very carefully. Then place the coated berries in the pie pan on top of the pie shell.
5. Cover the pie with the second shell.
6. Prepare the edges ( pinch them together.) Also place three slits in the top of the pie shell.
7. Brush the top of the shell with white milk.
8. Place in the middle of oven to cook for 12 minutes.
9. Lower the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees and cook for 45 minutes
10. Allow to cool.
ENJOY! ITS GREAT WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM.
☆ Follow me —> http://www.facebook.com/candice.ross1