First Place Winner-Egg in Tortilla Hole♥
✽♥ Be sure to SHARE to SAVE to your Timeline Photos to find later ♥✽
You can use any type of tortilla, but large one’s are best. Ready in 10 minutes
Recipe and Photo created by Randie Laine Knoblock
1 large flour tortilla
1 Eggland’s Best egg
1/2 pat butter
Low-fat Mexican cheese mixture
Fat-free sour cream
1. Cut out 4″ hole from center of large tortilla.
2. Lightly toast each side in a non-stick skillet until toasty on each side (approximately 4 min. per/side)
3. Crack 1 Eggland’s Best egg into a small bowl.
4. Put 1/2 pat butter into center opening and then carefully drop egg into center and cook for 2 minutes. With large spatula, flip entire tortilla with egg in center over and cook for 1 more minute. Dust top with cheese to melt last minute of cooking.
5. Transfer to a plate and serve with avocado, dollops of salsa and fat-free salsa.
Makes 1 serving