The kids love these!!! *SHARE*
No Bake perfectly ‘peanutty’ granola bars
1 1/2 c Rice Krispies
1 1/2 c quick oats
1/2 c brown sugar (packed)
1/2 c honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c peanut butter
Reese’s mini candy or chocolate chips(optional)
*if using candy or chocolate chips, put them in freezer while preparing this so they don’t melt!
*spray a 7×11 baking pan with cooking spray
1. Pour Rice Krispies and oats in large bowl.
2. Put brown sugar and honey in a pan. Stir together. Allow to come to boiling. (Stirring a few times before then)
3. Remove from heat, add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until mixed.
4. Add wet mixture to dry mixture, along with candy or nuts, mix well.
5. Once mixed, pour into baking pan.
6. Slightly wet your hands and press into the pan for a minute or two. (You want it firm so it will stay together)
7. Cut into desired size and put in fridge until chilled (1 1/2-2 hours), remove and let come to room temp. Store in Tupperware or ziplock bag for up to a week.
Make sure to FOLLOW me for daily encouragement, recipes, tips and more! http://www.facebook.com/candice.ross1
Join our FREE Weight Loss Support Group on Facebook. Recipes, Diet Tips, Support and Encouragement. We have over 7,000 members and growing!! Join here>>>http://www.facebook.com/groups/SkinnyHealth http://ow.ly/i/68PP4