Muffin Corn Dogs♥
✽♥ Be sure to SHARE to SAVE to your Timeline Photos to find later ♥✽
1 (8.5 oz.) Pkg. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1/3 C. Milk
2 Hot Dogs
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Place baking cups into muffin pan and spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix muffin mix, egg, and milk in a large bowl. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Set aside.
3. Slice hot dogs on all sides, making 4 large strips. Chop each strip making small pieces. Pour into muffin mix and stir slightly.
4. Fill muffin cups 1/3 to 1/2 full.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 9 Muffins.
Approximate Nutritional Facts, per 1 serving:
Calories: 110.9, Total Fat: 4.0g (Saturated: 1.7g, Polyunsaturated 0.1g, Monounsaturated 0.7g), Cholesterol 2.7mg, Sodium 245.9mg, Potassium 7.8mg, Total Carbohydrate 15.2g (Dietary Fiber: 0.6g, Sugars 4.1g), Protein 1.7g
Make sure to FOLLOW me for daily encouragement, recipes, tips and more! http://www.facebook.com/candice.ross1
Join our FREE Weight Loss Support Group on Facebook. Recipes, Diet Tips, Support and Encouragement. We have over 7,000 members and growing!! Join here>>>http://www.facebook.com/groups/SkinnyHealth http://ow.ly/i/625Nt