✽♥ Be sure to SHARE to SAVE to your Timeline Photos to find later ♥✽
2 Pie Crust (recipe below)
3 tablespoons of oil (your choice)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 – 2 diced potatoes
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/4 cups beef broth
1 carrot, chopped
1 cup frozen green peas
2 cups cubed cooked or leftover beef, chicken, or pork
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add potato and onion, and cook until the onion is tender, but not brown. Sprinkle the flour over the mixture, and stir to blend. Season with oregano, black pepper and garlic powder. Pour in the beef broth, and add the peas, carrot and beef. Bring to a boil. Transfer the mixture to your prepared pie crusts, and place the pastry over the top. Cut slits for steam, and flute the edges.
3. Place on a baking sheet, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving to thicken.
FLAKEY PIE CRUST
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, chilled and diced
1 teaspoon of white vinegar (my mom said this was what made it flakey)
1/4 cup ice water
1. In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in vinegar then the water, a tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a ball. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Roll dough out to fit your pie plate. Place crust in pie plate. Press the dough evenly into the bottom and sides of the pie plate.
You can make one large pie or make individual ones.
Make sure to FOLLOW me for daily encouragement, recipes, tips and more! http://www.facebook.com/candice.ross1
Join our FREE Weight Loss Support Group on Facebook. Recipes, Diet Tips, Support and Encouragement. We have over 7,000 members and growing!! Join here>>>http://www.facebook.com/groups/SkinnyHealth http://ow.ly/i/623hi