♥ Asian Veggie Stir Fry
✽♥ Be sure to SHARE to SAVE to your Timeline Photos to find later ♥✽
(pic. & recipe by Juli P.)
1 head Bok Choy, white separated from green
2 big cloves garlic grated or minced fine
2 cups red bell pepper cut into match sticks
8 oz. sliced mushrooms
2 large green onions cut thin, both parts
½ cup carrots chopped like peppers
1 1X1 inch fresh ginger grated
1 tablespoon unrefined sesame oil
2 tablespoon soy sauce (tamari for gluten free)
½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
¼ teaspoon cayenne
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
Teaspoon honey (optional)
1. Cut white part of bok choy in long strips 2 X 1 inch and set aside. Greens can be chopped in large pieces.
2. Heat oil in medium high pan. Ad peppers and carrots and stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, whites of bok choy , onions and stir fry another 2-3 minutes stirring often.
4. Add ginger and garlic, for 1 minute, add soy, cayenne, lime, honey and chicken broth.
5. Add greens of bok choy and cilantro and combine. Heat for another minute or two until greens wilt slightly.
Can Add Cooked Chicken or Shrimp and serve over rice/noodles.
Make sure to FOLLOW me for daily encouragement, recipes, tips and more! http://www.facebook.com/candice.ross1